Our Mission Statement
The mission of PHAP is to provide AFRC reserve members and families with sufficient information to access mental health referral services, assistance with obtaining services and proactive outreach opportunities for reserve members and their family members. Read More...
Common Mental Health Concerns
- Suicidal thoughts or actions
- Feeling sad or hopeless
- Unable to maintain close relationships
- Self destructive behavior such as alcohol abuse, illegal drug use or gambling
PHAP Program in Brief
- Psychological Health Advocacy Program (PHAP)
- Regional, mental health teams, who assist AFRC reservists and their families regardless of deployment status
- Locates resources for you and your family regardless of income or location
- Wing leadership consultants regarding psychological health concerns
- PHAP services are FREE!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is my information confidential?
- Will seeking help affect my career?
- Does my deployment status determine eligibility?
- What if I cant't pay for services?
- Answers to these questions and more...
Regional Case Facilitators
North Regional Contact: 937.257.2396
South Regional Contact: 678.655.5084
West Regional Contact: 707.742.2704